Design Plan Packs start from just $3,100. Your plan pack includes:
- A full set of working drawings for your chosen granny flat designs*
- Four contemporary outside colour scheme combinations for walls, roof, doors, windows and trim
- Four inside colour scheme combinations for walls, flooring, kitchen and bathroom
* Does not include engineering plans based on site location
- A guide and checklist on Council requirements
- Complimentary site plan drawing required for Council
- Comprehensive Eco Pack guide and a list of products that reduce energy consumption and provide the ability to go off-grid
- 30 day money back guarantee**
** If purchased granny flat floor plans are deemed unsuitable for site
Most councils embrace the idea of adding a second home to your property and often don’t require a Development Approval. However, you should find out what you can/cannot put on your property. Your local town planner can help you with this, or call your council direct. Here are some questions to ask:
- Can I put a secondary dwelling on my property?
- Do I require a development approval?
- What is the maximum size I can have?
- What is the maximum height I can have?
- What are the setback requirements? (How close you can put your Funky Little Shack to your property boundary?)
This information will help you determine which size is most suitable for your property.
Unsure? We are here to help. Contact our Gold Coast team and we will be in touch.